Thursday, April 22, 2010

School Called........

Just received a call from school. Again, I almost have a heart attack when I see the number on the caller ID. I am always so afraid to answer when they call but today was different. Finally, a call that my child Austin is sick. Sounds awful to say and most parents dread the call that their child is sick and that they need to come and get him. Sorry, but not me!!
A sigh of relief entered my body when she said "this is the school nurse, Austin threw up in the bathroom". WOOOOHOOOO! My kids are always so cuddly when their sick. Maybe it will be an easy night. I say maybe because he doesn't seem that sick.
Shit, here's a thought. Maybe, he isn't sick and just felt like coming home. I asked when I picked him up and no one actually saw him throw up. Maybe, he's actually getting to know the system and how things work. HMMMM, he's defiantly my son so, chances are he has figured out how to "pull the sick card". CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, he lied........ Now that the boys are home for school he wants to have two pop tarts and go play out side. I knew he didn't look that sick when I picked him up from school but I wasn't quite sure. So, I told him I was taking him to the police department for a lie detector test and he confessed. What am I going to do when he realizes I can't actually do that. Man, he is soooo grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm afraid you had that one coming. At least he isn't going to the guidance counselor's office with made up problems yet to get out of class : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Mr.Miller wrapped around my finger. Gotta love that sweet man but he really had no clue about what
    I was up to....

    ReplyDelete